Friday, September 28, 2007

Setbacks and comebacks

In my life I have had only a few setbacks. Though I can vaguely remember one. I was about five and I had just received my first dog. It was a lab and I would let it sleep with me every night. One day while I was at school I came home and I couldn’t find my dog. Later that day I found out that my dad had hit him while turning a corner. I was really mad at him for a while but eventually this lead to being able to get a new dog which turned out for the better.

2 Comments:

At October 3, 2007 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

I would've been made at my dad too. But that's good that you get a new dog

 
At October 12, 2007 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Matt Flynn said...

man stew you are the man. I wish i could be like you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home